- Feb 23 It might be Winter but it feels like Spring - so it’s a perfect morning to do a little Spring cleaning at the Liber… https://t.co/CWmwjjiqYT
- Feb 21 #WaterWednesday: If you’re hanging out near the Harpeth you may hear the raspy call of the Belted Kingfisher. Belte… https://t.co/o3duDT931P
- Feb 21 Rain on Main https://t.co/ZsPpVnz4VG
- Feb 21 Teens and young adults who have an interest in firefighting or emergency medical services are invited to apply for… https://t.co/zT2IeMcH0I
- Feb 20 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know that there is a place to recycle your batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and elec… https://t.co/7So6SvdcAC
Franklin City Hall and Police Headquarters added as donation points for Hurricane Harvey Relief
The City of Franklin is proud to partner with the Williamson County Convention & Visitors Bureau, the local hospitality community, and Franklin-based One Generation Away to send aid to hurricane Harvey victims in Texas.
Residents can drop off non-perishable canned food items, like peanut butter and jelly, pop-top cans of chicken, tuna, fruits, and vegetables at City Hall or Police Headquarters, Monday – Friday, between 8am and 5pm. Donated items will be delivered to areas of Texas with the greatest need via mobile food pantries established in Texas by Franklin’s One Generation Away.
Franklin City Hall | 109 3rd Avenue South
Franklin Police Headquarters | 900 Columbia Avenue
Click or a list of other collection points