- Mar 16 #MainStreetBrewFest Sat (3/17) from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Main from 2nd to 4th closes at 4 a.m. For map of closures: https://t.co/6kCgh0BL97
- Mar 16 What a beautiful day! Enjoy your weekend, Franklin. https://t.co/5Pd0rB9FvD
- Mar 15 Lewisburg Pike is now open.
- Mar 15 Crews continue working on the water main break on Lewisburg Pike. The water should be back on between 1-3 PM and th… https://t.co/ZUEpc60rGR
- Mar 15 #TBT: Few folks in Franklin remember the great flood of 1948. Lillie Mills on First Avenue is seen here barely dry… https://t.co/RPEB0Rxd3o
- Mar 15 RD CLOSURE: LEWISBURG PK B/T Mack Hatcher– STEWART ST. Thurs (3/15), due to water main break. Unknown ETA of reopen… https://t.co/Jnb2IcAH8S
Franklin Police Department introduces new badge
The Franklin Police Department began issuing new badges to officers yesterday. The updated design incorporates Franklin’s City Seal set over a rendering of Franklin Police Headquarters. Over the last year, the Department has been working on a design that better reflected the community and the police officers who serve it.
“Throughout history, shields were used to protect those responsible for protecting others,” said Chief Deborah Faulkner. “Our shields are a symbol of integrity and authority. Our badge has evolved from generic to unique and is an acknowledgment, of every officer who wears it, that we value our oath to serve this special city, our residents, and one another. I am very proud to wear this badge.”
# # #