- Jan 23 #TrashTalkingTuesday: A lot of folks love our Touch A Truck event - here is the next best thing! Enjoy these clips… https://t.co/GlQ9OQypPA
- Jan 23 Have you voted yet?! Mayor Ken Moore and City Administrator Eric Stuckey are putting their dance skills to the test… https://t.co/NsQOPyx8Zu
- Jan 22 Earlier today the cast and crew from @Chrisley_USA shot an upcoming episode at Fire Station 8. Thank you,… https://t.co/EDxBSqgITa
- Jan 19 Team Ken is in the lead! Vote now for your favorite dancer! https://t.co/FjD1eIWK4C https://t.co/jVD4Pk68UH
- Jan 18 #TBT: The American Syrup and Canning Company was located on Natchez Street and W. Main. Farmers would contract with… https://t.co/p26P4csepO
Franklin Special School District and City of Franklin Hosts September 5 Open House
Feedback requested on preliminary concept plans for recreational improvements at Johnson Elementary, Freedom Intermediate and Freedom Middle/Poplar Grove
FRANKLIN, Tenn.– Franklin Special School District invites teachers, parents, parks users, and others to attend an interactive public input meeting on Tuesday, September 5, 2017. The open house will be from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on September 5, 2017 in the Freedom Middle School Lobby, located at 750 New Highway 96 West, Franklin, Tenn. 37064.
Participants can drop by anytime from 5:00-7:00 p.m. to share feedback on preliminary concept plans for recreational improvements at Freedom Middle School/Poplar Grove, Freedom Intermediate School and Johnson Elementary School. This feedback can also include needs for how the proposed improvements should be phased.
Public comments will be incorporated into a final draft concept plan and report that will ultimately be presented to the Franklin Special School District Board and the Franklin Board of Mayor and Aldermen for approval.
-# # #-