- Mar 19 We could be in for a bumpy ride weather wise. Please stay tuned to local media for updates. https://t.co/drzSZaLZRQ
- Mar 16 #MainStreetBrewFest Sat (3/17) from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Main from 2nd to 4th closes at 4 a.m. For map of closures: https://t.co/6kCgh0BL97
- Mar 16 What a beautiful day! Enjoy your weekend, Franklin. https://t.co/5Pd0rB9FvD
- Mar 15 Lewisburg Pike is now open.
- Mar 15 Crews continue working on the water main break on Lewisburg Pike. The water should be back on between 1-3 PM and th… https://t.co/ZUEpc60rGR
- Mar 15 #TBT: Few folks in Franklin remember the great flood of 1948. Lillie Mills on First Avenue is seen here barely dry… https://t.co/RPEB0Rxd3o
Driver charged in May crash that killed motorcyclist
Carey McGowan, 50, of Nolensville, has been charged in the May crash that killed 44-year old Patrick Sturdivant. The crash happened on May 10, 2017, shortly after 5:30 pm on E. McEwen Drive near Carothers Parkway.
An in-depth investigation determined that McGowan hit Sturdivant’s motorcycle and then intentionally left the scene. Carey McGowan, charged with (1) Leaving the Scene of an Accident Resulting in Death and (2) Failure to Exercise Due Care Resulting in the Death of Another, was booked into the Williamson County Jail today. Due in court on August 31 at 9 am, McGowan is currently free on a $10,000 bond.
# # #