- Jan 22 Earlier today the cast and crew from @Chrisley_USA shot an upcoming episode at Fire Station 8. Thank you,… https://t.co/EDxBSqgITa
- Jan 19 Team Ken is in the lead! Vote now for your favorite dancer! https://t.co/FjD1eIWK4C https://t.co/jVD4Pk68UH
- Jan 18 #TBT: The American Syrup and Canning Company was located on Natchez Street and W. Main. Farmers would contract with… https://t.co/p26P4csepO
- Jan 17 Mayor Ken Moore and City Admin. Eric Stuckey are putting their dance skills to the test in a DANCE OFF for United W… https://t.co/ucWCyFH1OP
- Jan 17 #WaterWednesday: All streams in Franklin drain to the Harpeth River. From here it travels to the Cumberland, Ohio,… https://t.co/QKsaHwfSTp
Driver charged in May crash that killed motorcyclist
Carey McGowan, 50, of Nolensville, has been charged in the May crash that killed 44-year old Patrick Sturdivant. The crash happened on May 10, 2017, shortly after 5:30 pm on E. McEwen Drive near Carothers Parkway.
An in-depth investigation determined that McGowan hit Sturdivant’s motorcycle and then intentionally left the scene. Carey McGowan, charged with (1) Leaving the Scene of an Accident Resulting in Death and (2) Failure to Exercise Due Care Resulting in the Death of Another, was booked into the Williamson County Jail today. Due in court on August 31 at 9 am, McGowan is currently free on a $10,000 bond.
# # #