- Jan 23 #TrashTalkingTuesday: A lot of folks love our Touch A Truck event - here is the next best thing! Enjoy these clips… https://t.co/GlQ9OQypPA
- Jan 23 Have you voted yet?! Mayor Ken Moore and City Administrator Eric Stuckey are putting their dance skills to the test… https://t.co/NsQOPyx8Zu
- Jan 22 Earlier today the cast and crew from @Chrisley_USA shot an upcoming episode at Fire Station 8. Thank you,… https://t.co/EDxBSqgITa
- Jan 19 Team Ken is in the lead! Vote now for your favorite dancer! https://t.co/FjD1eIWK4C https://t.co/jVD4Pk68UH
- Jan 18 #TBT: The American Syrup and Canning Company was located on Natchez Street and W. Main. Farmers would contract with… https://t.co/p26P4csepO
Felony evading suspect held following 3rd DUI
A repeat DUI offender remains behind bars following his arrest, Friday. Franklin Police spotted 33-year-old Marco Owens driving down Mack Hatcher near Cool Springs Boulevard at 1:00 Friday morning. Owens was wanted for evading Brentwood Police just a short time earlier. When Franklin Police spotted Owens driving, one of his tires was flat and heavily smoking. Officers stopped Owens, determined he was impaired and arrested him.
Charged with Felony Evading, DUI – 3rd Offense, Speeding, Possession of Marijuana, Driving on a Revoked License, Failure to Maintain a Lane, Disregarding a Traffic Control Device, and Violation of the Implied Consent Law, Owens is being held in the Williamson County Jail on a $17,000 bond. He is due in court August 31 at 1:00 pm.
Booze it and lose it
# # #