- Jan 19 Team Ken is in the lead! Vote now for your favorite dancer! https://t.co/FjD1eIWK4C https://t.co/jVD4Pk68UH
- Jan 18 #TBT: The American Syrup and Canning Company was located on Natchez Street and W. Main. Farmers would contract with… https://t.co/p26P4csepO
- Jan 17 Mayor Ken Moore and City Admin. Eric Stuckey are putting their dance skills to the test in a DANCE OFF for United W… https://t.co/ucWCyFH1OP
- Jan 17 #WaterWednesday: All streams in Franklin drain to the Harpeth River. From here it travels to the Cumberland, Ohio,… https://t.co/QKsaHwfSTp
- Jan 17 According to the Franklin Police Department drivers will encounter some slippery conditions during the morning comm… https://t.co/cSuCoLpyWT
Franklin Police, FBI Investigating Berry Farms Bank Robbery
Franklin Police and the FBI are investigating a Tuesday afternoon bank robbery. It happened at the Franklin Synergy Bank, 40 Moss Lane, shortly after 4:00 pm. The suspect pictured here entered the bank and approached the teller counter where he presented a robbery demand note. The suspect fled in a white Toyota Corolla following the robbery. No further information is currently known.
A Crime Stoppers reward of up to $1,000
is being offered for anyone who can help identify this suspect.
Call Crime Stoppers: (615) 794-4000