- Feb 21 #WaterWednesday: If you’re hanging out near the Harpeth you may hear the raspy call of the Belted Kingfisher. Belte… https://t.co/o3duDT931P
- Feb 21 Rain on Main https://t.co/ZsPpVnz4VG
- Feb 21 Teens and young adults who have an interest in firefighting or emergency medical services are invited to apply for… https://t.co/zT2IeMcH0I
- Feb 20 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know that there is a place to recycle your batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and elec… https://t.co/7So6SvdcAC
- Feb 15 A public meeting about the Hill Property is happening now (Thurs., Feb. 15) at City Hall until 7pm. Three design co… https://t.co/qPG9wFOkGx
Registered sex offender arrested after weekend indecent exposure, in park
A registered sex offender remains jailed after exposing himself to two teens, Saturday, at a Franklin park.
On 08/12/2017 at 4:30 pm, officers were summoned to Pinkerton Park after a suspect exposed himself near the playground while he propositioned two teens. Officers scoured the area and located 41-year-old Mario Buchanan, of Franklin, on S. Margin Street. Buchanan was arrested after witnesses positively identified him.
Buchanan, a convicted felon and registered sex offender, remains jailed on the $10,000 bond set by the Magistrate. Charged with two counts of Indecent Exposure and two counts of Attempted Sexual Battery, Buchanan is due in court 08/24/2017 at 1:00 pm. Additional charges may be forthcoming in this case.
# # #