- Jan 23 #TrashTalkingTuesday: A lot of folks love our Touch A Truck event - here is the next best thing! Enjoy these clips… https://t.co/GlQ9OQypPA
- Jan 23 Have you voted yet?! Mayor Ken Moore and City Administrator Eric Stuckey are putting their dance skills to the test… https://t.co/NsQOPyx8Zu
- Jan 22 Earlier today the cast and crew from @Chrisley_USA shot an upcoming episode at Fire Station 8. Thank you,… https://t.co/EDxBSqgITa
- Jan 19 Team Ken is in the lead! Vote now for your favorite dancer! https://t.co/FjD1eIWK4C https://t.co/jVD4Pk68UH
- Jan 18 #TBT: The American Syrup and Canning Company was located on Natchez Street and W. Main. Farmers would contract with… https://t.co/p26P4csepO
Final suspect in July carjacking in custody, in Ohio
08/27/2017 Update: Gullatt surrendered Sunday, 08/26/2017, in Toledo Ohio. Arrangements to extradite Gullatt to Franklin are underway.
Two of the three suspects in last week’s violent carjacking have been arrested. The search for the final remaining suspect is still underway.
Detectives are searching for Dejon Gullat, wanted for Aggravated Robbery. Gullat should be considered armed and dangerous. A cash reward is being offered for information leading to his capture.
The victim reported sitting in the front seat of her vehicle, at 2:30 last Thursday morning, on Cherokee Place when a group of men pulled her from her vehicle, physically assaulted her, and then stole her car. At least one of the suspects was armed with a handgun. The stolen car has since been recovered.
Barry Harris, a convicted felon with a violent history, was arrested Thursday and charged with Aggravated Robbery. He remains jailed on the $50,000 bond set by the Magistrate.
Dewayne Harris, a convicted felon with a violent history, who was out on parole was arrested this morning. Charged with Aggravated Robbery and Violation of Parole, Dewayne Harris is being held on the $150,000 bond set by the magistrate. Both of these suspects are due in court August 10 at 1:oo pm.
is worth up to $1,000 with an anonymous call to
Crime Stoppers: (615) 794-4000
# # #