- Feb 21 #WaterWednesday: If you’re hanging out near the Harpeth you may hear the raspy call of the Belted Kingfisher. Belte… https://t.co/o3duDT931P
- Feb 21 Rain on Main https://t.co/ZsPpVnz4VG
- Feb 21 Teens and young adults who have an interest in firefighting or emergency medical services are invited to apply for… https://t.co/zT2IeMcH0I
- Feb 20 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know that there is a place to recycle your batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and elec… https://t.co/7So6SvdcAC
- Feb 15 A public meeting about the Hill Property is happening now (Thurs., Feb. 15) at City Hall until 7pm. Three design co… https://t.co/qPG9wFOkGx
Man injured, 2 vehicles damaged after unsecured plywood goes airborne on I-65
At-fault driver at large
These pictures paint a vivid picture of the importance of properly securing anything you haul. One man was injured on I-65 S near Murfreesboro Rd., this afternoon at 2 pm, after several pieces of plywood flew off of a trailer being towed by a white SUV. The plywood went through the window of a box truck, injuring the driver. A second vehicle was damaged after being hit by airborne plywood, as well.
An investigation is underway to identify the driver of the SUV, who did not stop. Officer are evaluating the possibility that the at-fault driver of the SUV may not have realized what had occurred. A Crime Stoppers reward of up to $1,000 is available for anyone with information in this case.