- Jan 18 #TBT: The American Syrup and Canning Company was located on Natchez Street and W. Main. Farmers would contract with… https://t.co/p26P4csepO
- Jan 17 Mayor Ken Moore and City Admin. Eric Stuckey are putting their dance skills to the test in a DANCE OFF for United W… https://t.co/ucWCyFH1OP
- Jan 17 #WaterWednesday: All streams in Franklin drain to the Harpeth River. From here it travels to the Cumberland, Ohio,… https://t.co/QKsaHwfSTp
- Jan 17 According to the Franklin Police Department drivers will encounter some slippery conditions during the morning comm… https://t.co/cSuCoLpyWT
- Jan 16 Leave faucets dripping and open cabinets tonight to prevent pipes from freezing! Temps will be in the single digits… https://t.co/lEtrOeqs6M
Man injured, 2 vehicles damaged after unsecured plywood goes airborne on I-65
At-fault driver at large
These pictures paint a vivid picture of the importance of properly securing anything you haul. One man was injured on I-65 S near Murfreesboro Rd., this afternoon at 2 pm, after several pieces of plywood flew off of a trailer being towed by a white SUV. The plywood went through the window of a box truck, injuring the driver. A second vehicle was damaged after being hit by airborne plywood, as well.
An investigation is underway to identify the driver of the SUV, who did not stop. Officer are evaluating the possibility that the at-fault driver of the SUV may not have realized what had occurred. A Crime Stoppers reward of up to $1,000 is available for anyone with information in this case.