- Feb 21 #WaterWednesday: If you’re hanging out near the Harpeth you may hear the raspy call of the Belted Kingfisher. Belte… https://t.co/o3duDT931P
- Feb 21 Rain on Main https://t.co/ZsPpVnz4VG
- Feb 21 Teens and young adults who have an interest in firefighting or emergency medical services are invited to apply for… https://t.co/zT2IeMcH0I
- Feb 20 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Did you know that there is a place to recycle your batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and elec… https://t.co/7So6SvdcAC
- Feb 15 A public meeting about the Hill Property is happening now (Thurs., Feb. 15) at City Hall until 7pm. Three design co… https://t.co/qPG9wFOkGx
Atlanta man remains jailed after arrest for Criminal Simulation and Using False Identification
Officers were summoned to the Cool Springs Belk, on June 8, after a man acting suspiciously caught the eye of security. Responding officers determined that 24-year-old Akeem McLeod, of Atlanta, was in possession of 12 cloned credit cards. McLeod was attempting purchases on several of them at different registers throughout the store. In addition to the fraudulent cards, McLeod was also in possession of a fake Pennsylvania identification card.
McLeod is being held on a $26,000 bond. He is due in court 06/22/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #