- Mar 16 #MainStreetBrewFest Sat (3/17) from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Main from 2nd to 4th closes at 4 a.m. For map of closures: https://t.co/6kCgh0BL97
- Mar 16 What a beautiful day! Enjoy your weekend, Franklin. https://t.co/5Pd0rB9FvD
- Mar 15 Lewisburg Pike is now open.
- Mar 15 Crews continue working on the water main break on Lewisburg Pike. The water should be back on between 1-3 PM and th… https://t.co/ZUEpc60rGR
- Mar 15 #TBT: Few folks in Franklin remember the great flood of 1948. Lillie Mills on First Avenue is seen here barely dry… https://t.co/RPEB0Rxd3o
- Mar 15 RD CLOSURE: LEWISBURG PK B/T Mack Hatcher– STEWART ST. Thurs (3/15), due to water main break. Unknown ETA of reopen… https://t.co/Jnb2IcAH8S
Fire station display provides visual representation of patients served by firefighters
Display coincides with National EMS Week
Franklin, TN – In recognition of National EMS Week, May 21 – 27, the Franklin Fire Department has created a display at Franklin Fire Station 2, 907 Murfreesboro Rd.
The 50 hearts in front of Station 2 represent the just over 5,000 patients that firefighters served during emergency medical and rescue-related calls throughout 2016.
The Franklin Fire Department is an Advanced Life Support department, providing the highest level of pre-hospital emergency medical care to the community it serves.
Franklin Fire Department is comprised of 150 sworn personnel who all hold a medical license, including 52 Paramedics, 67 Advanced EMT’s, 19 EMT’s and 12 Emergency Medical Responders.