- Mar 16 #MainStreetBrewFest Sat (3/17) from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Main from 2nd to 4th closes at 4 a.m. For map of closures: https://t.co/6kCgh0BL97
- Mar 16 What a beautiful day! Enjoy your weekend, Franklin. https://t.co/5Pd0rB9FvD
- Mar 15 Lewisburg Pike is now open.
- Mar 15 Crews continue working on the water main break on Lewisburg Pike. The water should be back on between 1-3 PM and th… https://t.co/ZUEpc60rGR
- Mar 15 #TBT: Few folks in Franklin remember the great flood of 1948. Lillie Mills on First Avenue is seen here barely dry… https://t.co/RPEB0Rxd3o
- Mar 15 RD CLOSURE: LEWISBURG PK B/T Mack Hatcher– STEWART ST. Thurs (3/15), due to water main break. Unknown ETA of reopen… https://t.co/Jnb2IcAH8S
Mayor Ken Moore Gives State of the City Speech, Wednesday, May 17
Speech will be at a New Location, the Williamson County Enrichment Center and includes a light Breakfast sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary
Franklin- Mayor Ken Moore will give his seventh State of the City presentation at the new Williamson County Enrichment Center in Franklin at 110 Everbright Ave. on Wednesday, May 17, at 7:45 a.m. Parking is available in the Williamson County Library Parking lot and across from the Academy Park Gymnasium at 120 Everbright Ave. Doors open at 7:00 a.m.; light breakfast, sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary, will be provided. City Departments will have tables and booths set up to show off the City’s services and accomplishments in the past year.
The theme of this year’s State of the City is “Making Municipal Magic.” Mayor Moore will discuss the City’s accomplishments in the last year and talk about some projects on the horizon.
“We always try to have fun with our State of the City event and present our accomplishments and goals in an entertaining way,” said Mayor Ken Moore. “I look forward to highlighting those endeavors and talking about the challenges we face as our community grows. We thank the County and the Franklin Breakfast Rotary for partnering with the City, and the community for this event.”
-# # #-