Franklin Public Arts Commission
- Date: 02/13/2018 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
- Location: City Hall Training Room
109 3rd Ave. S.
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
AGENDA FOR MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
PUBLIC ARTS COMMISSION
February 13, 2018, 2 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Public Arts Commission will be held at the City Hall Training Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Tuesday, February 13, 2018, at 2 p.m. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 615-791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the Franklin Public Arts Commission and will include the following items:
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes: January 18, 2018
- Training for Public Officials (Tiffani Pope, Staff Attorney)
- Bicentennial Park Update (Lisa Clayton, Parks Director)
- Discussion of Sample Applications
- FPAC Timeline and Future Meeting Dates
- Announcements & Other Business