Board of Zoning Appeals Commission
- Date: 02/01/2018 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Board Room
109 Third Avenue South
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
FRANKLIN BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS
February 1, 2018
Notice is hereby given that the Franklin Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, February 1, 2018, at 6:00 p.m. in the City Hall Board Room, 109 Third Avenue South, Franklin, Tennessee. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning. The purpose of the meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the Board and will include the following:
Call to Order
Review and approval of Minutes from November 2, 2017, BZA Meeting
Election of Officers for 2018 – Chair and Vice-Chair
Items to be heard by the Board
- Zoning Map Interpretation Request by Stream Valley Franklin, LLC, for the BZA to make an interpretation that the location of the boundaries of the Floodway Fringe Overlay (FFO) District on the City of Franklin Zoning Map for the properties located at 212, 217, 218, and 224 Coffenbury Ct., in the Stream Valley PUD Subdivision, Section 13 (Lots 431-434), be based on the Letter of Map Revision Based on Fill (LOMR-F) Determination issued by FEMA on December 8, 2017 (FEMA Case No. 18-04-0503A) (F.Z.O. § 2.2.4(1)(a) and F.Z.O. § 5.8.5(5)(c)(i)).
- Variance Request by Michael and Jeannette Harris, for an 8-foot encroachment into the required 25-foot rear yard setback to construct a sunroom/porch addition located at the rear of the existing dwelling located at 1213 Limerick Lane (F.Z.O §3.3.3, Table 3-6 and §3.3.4, Table 3-8).
- Variance Request by Michelle and William Johnson, for an 8-foot encroachment into the required 40-foot rear yard setback to construct a screened porched addition located at the rear of the existing dwelling located at 105 Richards Glen Drive (F.Z.O §3.3.3, Table 3-6 and §3.3.4, Table 3-8).
- Variance Request by Chris and Kaci Holz, for a 7.5-foot encroachment into the required 30-foot rear yard setback to construct an addition located at the rear of the existing dwelling located at 517 Shadycrest Lane (F.Z.O §3.3.3, Table 3-6).