Historic Zoning Design Review Committee
- Date: 07/16/2018 4:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Training Room
109 3rd Ave. S.
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
CITY OF FRANKLIN
HISTORIC ZONING COMMISSION
July 16, 2018
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Design Review Committee of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission will be held at City Hall in the Training Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Monday, July 16, 2018, at 4:00 PM. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 615-791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to conduct a design review workshop. The Design Review Committee only makes recommendations to the Historic Zoning Commission.
The meeting will include the following items:
- Discussion of Alterations (Lighting) at 425 Boyd Mill Ave.; Amy Lieberg Delaplain, Applicant.
- Discussion of Alterations (Lighting) at 113 2nd Ave. S.; Sean Miller, Applicant.
- Discussion of Alterations (Signage, Paint) at 320 Main St., Ste. 100; Debra Viol, Applicant.
- Discussion of Signage & Lighting at 112 Bridge St.; Bari Beasley & Annabeth Hayes, Applicants.
- Discussion of Alterations (Porch) at 214 3rd Ave. S.; Ridley Wills, Applicant.
- Discussion of Signage at 144 2nd Ave. N.; Mike Lemon, Applicant.
- Discussion of Alterations (Partial Demolition, Entrance, Windows, Awning, Siding) at 320 4th Ave. N.; Sam Johnson, Applicant.
- Discussion of Partial Demolition, Addition, & Alterations (Roofing, Siding) at 305 Church St.; Howard Switzer, Applicant.
- Discussion of Partial Demolition, Addition, & Alterations at 419 Murfreesboro Rd.; William Powell, Applicant.