Historic Zoning Commission
- Date: 02/12/2018 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Board Room
109 Third Avenue South
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
HISTORIC ZONING COMMISSION
February 12, 2018, 5:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission will be held at City Hall in the Board Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Monday, February 12, 2018, at 5:00 P.M. For accommodations, due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at (615) 791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to consider matters brought to the attention of the Historic Zoning Commission and will include the following items:
- Call to order.
- Minutes:January 8, 2017
- Staff Announcements.
- Consideration of Requests to place non-agenda emergency items on the agenda.
- Citizens Comments on Items Not on the Agenda
Open for Franklin citizens to be heard on items not included on this Agenda. As provided by law, the Historic Zoning Commission shall make no decisions or consideration of action of citizen comments, except to refer the matter to the Planning Director for administrative consideration, or to schedule the matter for Historic Zoning Commission consideration at a later date.
- Consideration of Alterations (Storefront) at 202 5th Ave. N., Ste. B; Chris Cooley, Applicant.
- Consideration of Wall Signage at 132 3rd Ave. S.; Rebecca Wildsmith, Applicant.
- Consideration of Alterations (Window Replacement) at 306 Public Sq.; Sharon Davis & David Bradley, Applicants.
- Consideration of Demolition & New Construction at 99 E. Main St.; Will Schaedle, Applicant.
- Non-agenda emergency items accepted by the commission for consideration.
Items Approved by the Preservation Planner on Behalf of the Historic Zoning Commission, pursuant to the Historic District Design Guidelines
- Freestanding Signage at 132 3rd Ave. S.; Becca Wildsmith, Applicant.
- Sign Refacing at 202 5th Ave. N.; Chris Cooley, Applicant.