THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER. Design Review Committee
- Date: 01/16/2018 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Training Room
109 3rd Ave. S.
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
CANCELLED MEETING DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
AGENDA FOR Design Review Committee meeting.
CITY OF FRANKLIN
Design Review Committee
January 16, 2018
3:30 P.M. & 4:00 P.M.
Notice is hereby given that a site visit and regular meeting of the Design Review Committee of the Franklin Historic Zoning Commission will be held on Tuesday, January 16, 2018.
The Committee will meet at 306 Public Sq. at 3:30 P.M. to conduct a site visit to discuss the following:
- Discussion of Alterations (Window Replacement) at 306 Public Sq.; David Bradley, Applicant.
Immediately following the site visit, the Committee will reconvene at 4:00 P.M. for a regular meeting in the Training Room at Franklin City Hall, located at 109 3rd Ave. S. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3216 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The purpose of the regular meeting will be to conduct a design review workshop. The Design Review Committee only makes recommendations to the Historic Zoning Commission.
The meeting will include the following items:
- Discussion of Alterations (Roofing Material) at 125 5th Ave. S.; Lee Restoration, Applicant. (4:05-4:15)
- Discussion of Demolition & New Construction at 99 E. Main St.; Chartwell Hospitality, LLC, Applicant. (4:15-4:45)