To access agendas or minutes for meetings held after September 24, 2014, click the name of the Board or Commission listed below.
**CLICK HERE TO SEE THE CANDIDATE FORUM THURSDAY, OCT. 15, 2015 **CLICK ON THE 6PM Worksession on the next page!
Budget & Finance Committee
- Date: 02/18/2010 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 Third Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
01. Call To Order
02. Approval Of January 21, 2010 Regular Budget and Finance Committee Minutes
03. Discussion Of The Auditor’s Report For Fiscal Year 2009. Report on Conference Call with Auditor.
Russ Truell, ACA Finance and Administration
04. Budget Presentation: Fire Department
Fire Chief Rocky Garzarek
05. Budget Presentation: Police Department And Drug Fund.
Police Chief Jackie Moore
06. Budget Presentation:Solid Waste Department
Becky Caldwell, Solid Waste Director
07. Consideration Of Proposed Ordinance 2010-15, An Ordinance of a Budget Amendment To Drug Fund To Account For Purchase Of Audio Visual Equipment At Police Headquarters.
Brad Wilson, Facilities Project Manager
08. Consideration Of Street Resurfacing Listing.
Joe York, Streets Department Director
09. Consideration Of Proposed Ordinance 2010-16, An Ordinance of A Budget Amendment For Road Impact Study. Russ Truell, ACA Finance And Administration
10. Consideration Of Proposed Ordinance 2010-17, An Ordinance of A Budget Amendment To Fund Condemnation Of Boyd Mill & Carlisle Right Of Way Purchase. (CIC 02/11/10)
Russ Truell, ACA Finance And Administration
11. Consideration of March 18th Meeting Date.
Additional informational documents are attached as follows:
Meetings of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen are open and public sessions in accordance with law. All interested persons are urged to attend.
Eric S. Stuckey